Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekly wrap up

It's only week 3 and I'm already missing a meeting! Granted, It's for a relatively good reason. My friend is leaving me and moving to Miami. I accompanied her on a little apartment hunting mission. The mission was a success as she has found a place to live!

We spent about 8 hours in Miami. I got to have lunch with my mom and dad :) We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a small salad and a BLT. I'm still well under my points for the day. I have flex points and activities points that expire today to use if need be.

I did go to the meeting place on Friday to weigh in! Im only down one pound, but I did meet my fitness goals for the week so I'm still happy. Hopefully I can lose 2-3 pounds this upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)