Monday, June 11, 2012

Another one bites the dust?

So week one has come and gone! I was only down one pound but I guess that's better than gaining weight. I went out to dinner Friday night and used all of my "extra" points at TGIFridays. That was probably a BAD IDEA. Note to self: Don't eat a sodium filled dinner and beer the night before weigh in!! This week beer will be consumed AFTER my Weight Watchers meeting!

Oh! I almost forgot! The title of this post has a purpose. I joined Weight Watchers at the behest of a coworker. She DID NOT SHOW UP! I can't believe she didn't come. Im so glad I don't mind going alone. I am just thankful for the push her invitation gave me. I'm going to continue attending meetings and working on the goals I have yet to set 😳

I'm writing this post from the gym! I know I can't believe I'm here again either ;) I'm going to keep taking Pilates in an effort to improve my core strength and flexibility. I am really enjoying the calm atmosphere of the class and all of the deep breathing. I hope I can stay focused and continue coming to the gym!

I'm hopefully going to spend this week coming up with my goals for the summer. No promises...

1 comment:

  1. Correction!! She did come! She was waiting in the parking lot and didn't see me :(. We are going to try again tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)