Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 2 wrap up

Yesterday was my Weight Watchers meeting. Good news I'm down 2 pounds-- Bad news I ate too much food this weekend. I will have to workout like a beast this upcoming week!
I have no trouble staying "on plan" during the week. My weekends however are a different story. I'm not sure what I can do to improve my weekend numbers. I may have to start working out to balance out my eating.

The team has grown! Another coworker has joined WW. We are now going to an earlier meeting, I'm not super excited about that.

I'm still excited about this journey. I just wish it wasn't going to be so long :(

1 comment:

  1. After posting this I felt so guilty I went for a walk/jog. I almost died... I hate jogging. Everything jiggles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)