Friday, June 1, 2012

It's going DOWN!! Tomorrow ;)

Tomorrow is the big day! I go to Weight Watchers to officially begin my journey. I have started using an App in the meantime to track what I eat Daily Burn Its pretty awesome, you can purchase an additional feature that lets you scan the UPC code on what you eat. Scanning the barcode then allows you to add the
food to your daily log. You answer a few simple questions: number of servings, which meal of the day and the date and the App adds all the calories up for you. It doesn't get much easier!
I also now have 2 workout partners! We are going to start taking classes at the local gym after work. I haven't worked out in more than a few months. I will probably(definitely) be feeling it afterwards. I'm not looking forward to all these changes :( BUT I need to because obviously what I've been doing isn't working.

We shall see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)