Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid-Week Check In

The halfway point of my first week is here! So far I'm feeling great. I am really enjoying the new Weight Watchers Points Plus. All fruits and vegetables are "0" points! I'm finding that tracking what I eat isn't as time consuming as I first thought it would be. I'm hoping this Saturday Weigh-In gives me the motivation to continue. It is so daunting to think of how much weight I want to lose. I need to create some reasonably easy goals to reach so I can stay motivated.

I attended my first Pilates class on Monday. It was awesome! It was relaxing but some of the moves were very intense. I'm still sore, my abs hurt so much. I'm still not very motivated to exercise. I feel any attempt I make to move is a step in the right direction. I think after I see that I'm losing weight it will make me want to workout but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)