Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly wrap up

I've only been doing this for a month and I'm already tired of it... Which is not surprising to me. I'm going to keep this blog up because I need to be accountable. I'm also considering how awesome it will be to read all of these posts once I've reached my goal!

This week was a bad week for working out. I only made it to the gym twice. The highlight of the week however was my weigh in! I lost 3.6lb!!! I'm now down 7lb. That really gives me the boost I need to continue.
This week I need to work out AS SCHEDULED! No excuses.
I'm not too worried about getting off track over the Fourth of July. I'm on call so we aren't going anywhere and we probably won't even BBQ. I did drink a lot of beer this weekend so I'm hoping it doesn't derail my weigh in next week. I'm going to ramp up the intensity of my workouts to keep this from happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)