Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly wrap up time

This weeks weigh in was another disappointment. I was up 1.2lbs. This past week I stayed on plan and exercised 4 out of 7 days. I stayed after to talk to my meeting leader about my weight gain. She suggested that I start eating more since I'm working out so much. This upcoming week I'm going to start eating my weekly allowance points.

I also decided that I wanted to sign up for a 5K. We(Gainesville) are having an inaugural BeerRun! I'm only signing up for the beer party after the run ;). I have Plantar Fasciitis and a bad ankle so running is the last thing I need to do but I'm going to try. I started a couch to 5K training program. Day 1 killed me, I'm not sure if I can run for 30min. But I'm sure going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)