Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly wrap up time

I have lost a total of 10lbs since joining WW!!!! I'm really excited and can't believe I'm actually losing weight. It has been a few years since I have lost a significant amount of weight and its refreshing to know I still can! I still have a good amount of weight to lose but I'm ok with that. Rome wasn't built in a day and I didn't just wake up one day with all this extra weight.

I'm really scared that the weight loss will slow and that I will lose my "drive".
I'm taking a Resting Metabolic Rate test on Monday and hopefully that test will also help me stay on track.

I also got my hair done. :) My stylist calls it my summer hair

2 comments:

  1. I took a Resting Metabolic Rate test today. The test said that I have a fast metabolism when compared to other people my sex/age/height/weight. That really puts a dent in my whole I'm fat because I have a slow metabolism :( maybe I can still prove that I have big bones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melo!!! And your hair looks oh so freaking CUTE! Don't you be tying it!!!! Looks gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)