Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekly Wrap up

This week was crazy! I had two visitors! My friend came to town midweek and my mom visited this past weekend. Visitors usually means eating out and not exercising. I decided that wasn't going to happen this time around! I went to the gym at the crack of dawn to get it out of the way and eliminate ALL EXCUSES!  The eating out was another story. I drank about 4 beers too many and made horrible food choices. I ate a 31point dessert at Fridays. I had the points available but still 31!! Looking back I would have rather eaten more chicken wings. My mom and I went to a really nice seafood place, I ate fried everything! Luckily it was Saturday and the beginning of a new WW week so I had my extra points to use!

With all this I still lost .02 at weigh in. Its not much but it could have been waaaaay worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is appreciated :)